The Low-Profile Soft Form XSF350MS provides ultimate compatibility to fit any platform, slat, or storage bed. Alternatively, it can also be used as a standalone power foundation with legs. The Soft Form technology harmonizes the mattress and the power foundation with your body.
Find your perfect resting position with the adjustable head and foot panels plus head tilt and lumbar support. Additional features include 3 preset positions (Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and TV) and two programmable positions that can be customized and saved to match your personal preference. The luxurious massage feature gives you two types (head and foot) each with three different intensities. The underbed LED lights are motion activated and the wireless backlit remote control is also motion activated so you can simply pick up the remote to light up the buttons. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to customize your sleep experience with the MotoSleep App Smartphone Remote (Android and iOS) including the ability to choose the underbed light color you prefer and set up the motion sensor timer. This base also includes a backup battery to power your base in the event of a power outage.
- Adjustable head tilt and lumbar support
- 3 preset positions including Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and TV; 2 programmable memory positions
- Dual massage with variable intensities
- Motion-activated LED backlit wireless remote control
- USB charging port
- Motion sensor underbed night light
- MotoSleep app smartphone remote (Android & iOS)
- Adjustable mood underbed light system (Accessible through the smartphone app)
- Emergency battery back-up
- 650-pound weight capacity on all sizes
- 3-year bumper to bumper warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.