For those longing for just the right balance of plushness and support, this queen Euro top mattress and adjustable base set is a top choice. Five different levels of high-density foam, including plush pressure-relieving foam and gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, a power packed wrapped steel unit offers reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support for a larger sleep surface and supportive sitting surface. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: Euro top
- Mattress with 15.5" profile; 1.5" high-density quilt foam; 1" high-density base foam; 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 3" high-density firm upholstery-grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support; power packed wrapped coil unit; Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Base with all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.