Get back to restful nights and refreshed mornings with this plush queen mattress and base set. It includes a mattress with a plush, pillowy feel and a higher level of support, plus a power base with adjustable head that takes "a good night's sleep" to a whole new level. The mattress has five levels of high-density foam that provide the ideal balance of comfort and support, along with a layer of gel memory foam for temperature regulation. You get reinforced structural support where you need it most thanks to a power-packed wrapped steel unit, plus 13-gauge wrapped coils that provide edge support so you can stretch out comfortably and enjoy a more supportive sitting surface. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position (helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux). Convenient USB charging is available in the remote control for connecting electronic devices.
- Includes queen mattress and adjustable power base
- Comfort level: plush
- 14" profile
- 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 2" high-density plush upholstery grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support; 1" high-density base foam
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power-packed wrapped coil unit
- 10-year limited mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Base has adjustable head
- Wired remote control includes USB charging
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.