Scott Living Mattresses are a reflection of Drew and Jonathan Scott's personal style, inspired by what they hold dear: home, family, and a commitment to quality.
The Scott brothers, hosts of HGTV's Property Brothers, are passionate about helping people claim their right to a healthy, comfortable, and rejuvenating night's sleep because they know better sleep gives rise to better mornings. Using the finest materials and their patented construction, Scott Living mattresses are assembled by hand, investing hours of craftsmanship into each one. So you get the best bed, the best sleep, to be at your very best.
Redefining your sleep experience, the Scott Living Signature Hybrid Coil-on-Coil Ultra Euro Top Mattress embraces the optimal pairing of technology and style to exceed expectations. With Twin Cooling technology, Convoluted AlumiLast Memory Foam, more than 1,300 foam encased MicroCoil Comfort Coils over Q5 Twin™ Support Technology Coils, you'll experience exceptional comfort and support all night long. Better sleep is waiting here for you.
- Cooling Technology: To help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, cool-to-the-touch technology pulls heat away from the comfort layers of your mattress to create a temperature-neutral sleeping environment. The unique cooling technology works in synchronicity with the other components of the mattress.
- Convoluted AlumiLast Memory Foam: Aluminum infused into the cell structure of the foam keeps your mattress cooler twice as long as other foams. Along with superior pressure point relief, AlumiLast moves heat away from your body all night long for a cooler, more comfortable sleep surface. And it extends the comfort life of the mattress. Exclusive to Scott Living and Drew & Jonathan Home mattresses.
- Over 1,300 Individually Wrapped Foam Encased MicroCoils in Upper Level: MicroCoils provide advanced support as coils compress and expand in response to pressure throughout the night. And because MicroCoils are highly responsive, there's no delay in comfort between shifting positions. What's more, the air between the coils allows heat to escape throughout the night.
- Q5 Twin Support Coils in Lower Level: Q5 Twin Support Technology delivers an edge-to-edge sleep surface, maximum adjustability and 5 support zones for optimal spinal alignment. With individualized comfort over the entire innerspring system, you'll experience exceptional comfort and support all night long. Q5 Twin Support is Exclusive to Scott Living and Drew & Jonathan Home mattresses.
- Women's Choice Award: Since 2011, Restonic has consistently been awarded the Women's Choice Award for Excellence in Brand Experience. Through a survey of previous Restonic customers, an astounding 96% of women polled said they would absolutely recommend Restonic to their family and friends. Women's Choice Awards, the voice of female consumers, awards businesses and brands based on consumer experience. WomenCertified is a trusted referral source for businesses and brands that women recommend. Those businesses and brands that meet a higher standard of customer experience among women are awarded the Women's Choice Award. Awards are based on surveys of tens of thousands of women, as well as research conducted in partnership with the Wharton School of Business. This research led to the development of the Female Sales and Service Satisfaction.
- Best New Product Award: "Congratulations to Restonic for receiving the 2022 Best New Product Award for Scott Living by Restonic Hybrid Mattress Collection", said Drew Scott, Scott Living. "Consumer awards like this are highly influential on the retail floor and we're thrilled to see Restonic recognized for their commitment to craftsmanship, quality and customer service."
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: Certified foams made without harmful chemicals.
- Made in the USA
- 20 Year NPR Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.