Designed to deliver an immediate plush, soft feel. Featuring comforting softness combined with ergonomic support for your best night's sleep.
- Custom-Milled Cover: Chosen for durability and comfort.
- Dual Quilted Layers: Create cradling comfort, added pressure relief, and improved durability.
- EssentialGel Quilt Foam: Gel Foam keeps you cool so you sleep better. Responsive feel and pressure-relieving comfort.
- CloudComfort Layer: Breathable, soft, cloud-like comfort layer provides cradling support.
- 1 Layer of Medium-Firm SupportSense Quilt Foam & 1 Layer of Medium-Firm SupportSense Comfort Foam: Delivers a comfortable sleep surface with medium-firm support. Long-lasting and resistant to body impressions.
- 5Z Medium-Firm SuppportSense Silhouette Comfort Foam: Delivers a comfortable, supportive sleep surface all night with medium-firm support. Rolling peaks & valleys contour to the body - for pressure relief, improved spinal alignment and breathability for perfect temperature. Works with other mattress layers to distribute weight more evenly as you move, reducing partner disturbance.
- Plush Advanced IsoCore Pocketed Coil Support System with Edge Zoning: Unique ergonomically supports the body and reduces partner disturbance with zoned edge support for better stability and consistency. Open design ensures airflow, breathability, and efficient heat transfer.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: Certified foams made without harmful chemicals.
- Adjustable Base Compatible
- Made in Watertown, Wisconsin
- 10 Year NPR Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.