Symbol® Luxury Collection Coil-on-Coil Aria Pillow-Top mattress designed to deliver an immediate plush, soft feel. Featuring comforting softness combined with ergonomic support for your best night's sleep.
- Cool Touch Cover: Creates a softer, drier, cooler and more comfortable sleep surface. Ultra-durable, high performance fiber accelerates moisture wicking and absorption.
- OmniSense Comfort Foam: Fast response for immediate comfort and relaxation. Long-lasting and resistant to body impressions.
- CloudComfort Layer: Breathable, soft, cloud-like comfort layer provides cradling support.
- 5Z Serene Silhouette Foam: More pressure reducing than memory foam. Reduces motion transfer for individualized peaceful sleep. Temperature neutral for quicker body heat transfer. Rolling peaks & valleys contour to the body - for pressure relief, improved spinal alignment and breathability for perfect temperature. Works with other mattress layers to distribute weight more evenly as you move, reducing partner disturbance.
- NanoCoils: Move individually for personalized contouring. Ultra-responsive feel and improved sleep surface durability.
- Quantum Edge Center Zoned 789 Pocketed Coil Support System: Designed to provide a larger, more consistent edge-to-edge sleep surface. Zoned system delivers superior ergonomic support-created with differing spring density and pre-compressed coil resistance. Longer-lasting coil system made to contour to the body. Prevents roll-off by delivering a firm edge enhanced support at the head & foot of the bed.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: Certified foams made without harmful chemicals
- Adjustable Base Compatible
- Made in Watertown, Wisconsin
- 10 Year NPR Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.